From your online store direct to your customer’s door, Sherpa’s FREE Shopify app makes same day delivery to your Australian customers easy.
The Sherpa Delivery Shopify App connects your Shopify store to your Sherpa account, providing automated 1hr, 2hr, 4hr & same day local delivery.
Our Shopify app is packed full of features to ensure a seamless delivery experience for you and your customers.
Here’s a few highlights
- Free to install*
- Take advantage of Sherpa’s 1hr, 2hr, 4hr & same day delivery services
- Full customisation over delivery distances & rates, including the option to add flat rates or margins
- Choose if you want orders sent to Sherpa automatically, or use our ‘Send to Sherpa’ function to send orders when you’re ready
- Supports multiple store locations & inventory
- Specify how many delivery windows you wish to show
- Enable the date picker for future deliveries
- Nominate blockout dates when you won’t be offering delivery
- Control your store’s opening times and availability
- Specify vehicle type (van, car or motorbike)
- Set driver pickup instructions
- Set preferences (authority to leave, fragile, ID check required, contains alcohol etc)
- Set a prep time for your products. This time will be factored in when notifying a driver that the item(s) are ready for pickup.
- Use in combination with local pickup
- Delight your customers with a positive post-checkout experience – send them a tracking link so they can follow their item(s) from your store to their door.
* Our app is free to install (some plans may require a Shopify addon, required for any 3rd party calculated shipping)
How to get started
- Search for the Sherpa Delivery app for your Shopify store.
- If on the Shopify Basic plan, reach out to Shopify to have the Carrier Service enabled so that the Sherpa plugin can display real-time delivery rates on checkout.
- Sign up for a Sherpa business account.
- Configure your delivery preferences and options.
- Start delivering with Sherpa!
Want a demo or need assistance?
In addition to our online help content, we now have a dedicated support desk for our plugin & app customers. If you need app support, would like to see a demo of our app in action, or wish to submit a feature request, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or log a support ticket via our support portal.
As always, we are consistently adding to our roadmap so if there is something you’re hoping to see in the app, please let us know via email@example.com.
Product Owner, Apps & Plugins